/head>

Monday, April 10, 2006

amazing.

I am currently about half way through the list of Sunday Scribblings posts for this week. I think that I can speak for both Laini and I here when I ask your forgiveness if we can't read or respond to everyone's post as quickly as we'd like. When we started this we wondered if anyone would want to do it, and instead the response has been overwhelming.

I felt compelled to write this tonight because I am only half way through your posts. I have been alternatively shaking my head, gasping, giggling, sniffling, and sighing as I read your words. I find that I am unable to continue tonight. I am full. I have been filled up by your honest, real, brave, creative words. I am humbled to know that you have taken our prompt so deeply into your hearts. You have mulled over it, thought about it, taken it out for coffee, and asked other people about it. You answered it in stories and poetry and fiction and fact. You have shared yourselves so deeply. I said it already, but I am going to say it again. I am humbled.

We are both wowed and amazed by the response to this week's Sunday Scribblings. We're working on deciding on the next post now & it should be up and ready early in the weekend. Thank you again for this week, and we'll see you on Sunday!

7 Comments:

Blogger GoGo said...

You're awesome. I know I am enjoying this little adventure you've included us in. I too am overwhelmed and amazed by the entries. thank goodness I have the week to read them all!

Now, back to it!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Laini Taylor said...

I'm completely blown away by the variety of responses, the honesty, the wondeful details of the writers' lives. It's been so much fun reading them!! Thank you everybody.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laini,

I have read all the entries and tried posting comments at everyone's site. But a few of the sites on Blogger won't allow comments unless you have a blogger account. I couldn't find e-mail addresses or contact details to send a comment. Any ideas?

Thanks for the Sunday Scribblings opportunity. This is really a terrific idea and I'm glad to be involved.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

This has been an incredible opportunity to find bloggers I would never otherwise have encountered in my sheltered little corner of the blogosphere. There are some dang smart, not to mention sensitive and articulate women out there - and I am SO proud to be included in this group!

10:47 AM  
Blogger eliza said...

i'm so excited to have discovered such wonderful new-to-me blogs. and these prompts are wresting fascinating stuff out of some old stand-bys. what fun.

please put me on the sidebar participant list, fabulous ladies. (i did leave a comment on the original post, as instructed, and am leaving room for the possibility that i am simply being impatient. if that's the case, my apologies!)

eliza

the wings of the morning
http://sixfootone.blogspot.com/

4:45 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:11 PM  
Blogger GoGo said...

Did I tell you how much I love this! Posted early this time. Thanks again.

http://gogoroku.blogspot.com/

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home